原创对照:妙光法师交传翻译

各位大家,你们参加佛光会,不是跟别人比赛什么,重要的是要重视自己的信仰,我的信仰清净不清净,我的信仰如法不如法,我的信仰合乎不合乎道德
When you come here, it is not about where you are as compare to one another. It is more about where you are in your own faith. How pure is your faith. How strong is your faith. How far can you go with that faith.

为什么,因为佛在我们的信仰里
Why? Because the Buddha is found within our faith

我信仰到什么程度,佛在我心中就是什么程度
The deeper my faith is, the greater the Buddha will be in my heart.

我希望我刚才讲的这个道理,各位我们佛光人,你们要对这个问题再多一点探讨
I hope as BLIA members you will be able to ponder deep into what I have just said

我这样回答你满意吗?
I hope this answer your question.

谢谢

我们敬爱的大师,师傅们,所有的佛光人,吉祥
我是沈永安,来于南马协会督导,要跟师父报告,我们新马丝的建筑已经圆满好了。我记得我几年前,有请过大师们,师傅们跟佛光人来我们新马泰,印尼,文莱,请你们吃饭。我们邀请师傅,大师,全部来我们新马寺。我们请你们吃饭。我们的米已经种好了。邀请师傅来佛光常照。

新马寺新建的道场,好像和佛光山一样
Hsingma Temple looks very alike to all the Fo Guang temples

你只请我去吃一顿饭,太简单了吧

It is not that simple to invite me to a meal.
你应该请我们大家统统到新马斯去开会

Instead, you can invite everyone to Hsingma Temple
这个是我们大家的意思,我们的新马泰,印尼跟文莱的佛光人,请所有的佛光人,包括所有的师傅来我们这里,让我们增光。谢谢师父

觉诚法师,觉诚法是在吗?有在吗?你出来说一句,邀请大家到新马寺去
I think the invitation should come from venerable Jue Cheng, the head abbess of Southeast Asia, so please come out and say those words yourself.

报告师父,我们沈永安是受英文教育,他很困难地说了这几句话,谢谢。师父,跟师父报告,新马寺恳请所有大众明年来我们新马寺,来为新马寺开光,更恭请师父上人来主持开光大典。恭请每一年都来参加我们的世界理事会。我们想争取。谢谢!

刚才我们的督导,提议到新马寺。这个很用心的
I have received your sincere invitation

刚才那个觉诚法师他是那里总住持。她的伟大,她也是人间菩萨。
Venerable Jue Cheng, the head abbess are Fo Guang Shan in Southeast Asia, she is also a great Bodhisattva.

她在巴西发展如来之子,有一天在地下室,土匪弄枪对着她,要钱,拿来
When she first initiate the Sons of Rulai Program in Brazil, she was once held at gun point by a bandit

你们能有多少钱去办如来之子,拿一点给我们用用嘛
Because they believe that if you have money to do charity, you have money for us.

假如有人弄个枪对着我们这里,那时候你怎么办
What would you do if you are in that situation

但是我们觉诚法师她就说,你不忙开枪。让我跟你说几句话以后,你了解了再开枪
Instead venerable Jue Cheng said to this man: Before you shoot, allow me to say a few words

她究竟说了什么样的话,我不替她重述
I am not going to reiterate her words here.

总之那个土匪,不但没有开枪,最后还是帮他们的忙,做了他们的护法
It turns out this man who once held a gun to her head, became a volunteer who support the program today.

我想她的定力,她的佛法,一定降服了那个土匪
I am certain that it was her calm, her wisdom that change this man’s heart.

在马来西亚,她现在马来西亚的佛光会,可以说在佛光会里面,也算是数一数二的佼佼者。
Now that she is in Malaysia. She is also doing wonderful things with BLIA in Malaysia and Buddhism in Malaysia.

菩萨是什么样?
What is Bodhisattva look like?

就是觉诚法师这个样子
This is what the Bodhisattva looks like

菩萨心,菩萨发心,心怎么样,就是菩萨什么样
A Bodhisattva will look like her heart

我们以后也是一样

对,我们发心到什么程度,信仰到什么程度,慈悲到什么程度,我们的佛性就升华到什么程度
So your heart, your faith and your determination will determine what your Buddha nature looks like

OK.再来。

Venerable Master, I’m from India, I’m from Gujarat. My service I work as general surgeon. I want to pursue my future life for the life as a spiritual surgeon or meditation healer. Your guidance please.
我是来自印度古吉拉的一位专科医生,我希望我来世能够做一位心灵医生,请大师为我开示

佛光会,佛光山在印度有三个道场
There are three temples of spots of Fo Guang Shan founded in India

第一个在新德里,有一百位印度的沙弥,在那里受教育
The first one is found in New Delhi, where we have a Samanera college, now housing about 100 novice monks

刚才的马来西亚这次带了多少钱要捐助他们、鼓励他们
For that college on today we have received the donation from Malaysia to support the Samanera college

台湾也不断有一些到印度朝圣团都到那个沙弥校园,也帮助他们的经费
And this college is continually visited and supported by many tour groups from Taiwan

你可以到那里教书吗
So perhaps you would like to join us in this college and help us foster these talents

共同发心复兴印度佛教
May you join in the vow to revitalize Buddhism in India

在印度菩提伽耶,第二个,我们有佛学院和孤儿院
And our second location is in Bodh Gaya where we have a children’s home

你即已佛光会员,你也可以到那里去帮助他们,共同复兴印度佛教
So as you’re already a BLIA member, we also look forward to your reinforcement of the children’s home

第三,我们也在印度加尔各答有一个弘法传教中心
And the third spot is in Calcutta where we have a Buddhist center

不过我们在那里住持的法师都是华人,我想影响力很小
But currently being the advisors there are all of the Chinese background, who may not have a lot of influence to the local people

你是印度的比丘,当地人,我们要本土化,你要发心弘扬印度的佛教
So since you are a native Indian, may you aspire to revitalize Buddhism in India

我这样对你的希望你愿意接受吗?Thank you very much

我是佛光传道协会胡丽慧,我想请问一下大师,您一直鼓励佛光的在家居士开创佛教事业,我想请大师,您建议我们开创哪些佛教事业,这是第一个问题。那第二个问题呢,因为我们一般退休,然后也比较年长,有些人八、九年后才退休,那我们想说我们有很多的佛光青年,我们想说当佛光青年的智囊团,来协助我们的佛光青年,来开创我们的佛教事业,所以这边再跟大师请示

我对于我们的佛教的佛光人,我觉得人生第一度一个人生,要二度人生
For our BLIA members, I will believe you can go through several stages in your life. They can be the first stage and then now there is the second one.

五十五岁前,可以做家庭、夫妻、儿女,这社会的传承,责任工作,这是第一个人生
So the first stage is up on to age 55, where you should and can focus on building a family and pursuing a career.

这一个人生都是自我的,我的妻子儿女、我的家庭、我的工作,这个都是比较私我的,个人的
So at this stage you are building a life for yourself only

但是到五十五岁以后,家庭责任能交代了,应该过第二个佛教的人生
But beyond the age of 55, once you have accomplished your goals for your family and career, you can now enter the second stage of your life

可以在佛教里面做檀讲师
You can strive to become a BLIA lay dharma lecture

可以来为佛教创办很多的社会的事业,慈善事业、教育事业、文化事业
You can devote yourself to the educational, cultural or charitable endeavors in Buddhism

你头脑好的会写文章,可以到报纸里面去办,做记者
For those who have a talent with letters, you can become a journalist or you can start writing

你口才好的到处说法,到电台里面去说法
For eloquent speakers, you can go to radio stations or televisions to preach the dharma

原创视频版权为主办方及译直播所有,请勿擅自使用
8
已有 2 条评论 新浪微博
  1. 智者,明也!

    抓要旨

    2018年10月30日 08:53来自移动端 回复
  2. Nancy Lee

    秒光大师淡定口译,虽然其间亦有漏译的部分,但瑕不掩瑜,依然让信众感受星云大师的风采。

    2018年9月8日 12:16来自移动端1 回复