Can the new vegan Impossible Burger fool meat lovers?


人工智能时代口译技术应用研究
王华树 | 国内首部聚焦口译技术应用和教学的著作
新书推荐


口笔译教育与评价国际论坛 二号公告
在厦门大学百年校庆之际,邀您齐聚厦门、共襄盛举
论坛推荐

Can the new vegan Impossible Burger fool meat lovers?
play-rounded-fill

Can the new vegan Impossible Burger fool meat lovers?

Joanne 原创编译

Reporter: We are here at the Border Grove in Mandalay Bay in Les Vegas.
记者:现在我们在拉斯维加斯的曼德勒海湾边的一家餐厅里。

Reporter: And chef Mary Sue Milliken has cooked up some delicious burgers for us today including these tiny little sliders.
记者:主厨玛丽·苏给我们做了一些美味的汉堡。

Reporter: And there’s something a little different about them.
记者:但是它们与普通的汉堡稍有不同。

Reporter: They are the new recipe of impossible burger which is a completely vegan alternative to a hamburger.
记者:是“不可能的汉堡”的新品。也是普通汉堡的素食替代版本。

Reporter: Alright, let’s take a little taste.
记者:好吧,那我们就来尝一下吧。

Reporter: It’s a really good tiny burger.
记者:这是一个非常好吃的小汉堡。

Reporter: Hi, Mary Sue.
记者:玛丽·苏,你好。

Reporter: I was wondering if you could cut the burger in half and show us what the meat really or fake meat really looks like inside.
记者:你能不能把这个汉堡切成两半来向我们展示一下里面的“肉”究竟是什么样子的呢?

Chef: Absolutely. That’s one of the greatest things of these burgers is that you know, they are really made for meat lovers, not so much for vegetarians.
主厨:当然可以。这个汉堡一个最大的特点就是它是为肉食主义者量身定做的,但不太适合素食主义者。

Chef: I mean look at the color there. It’s still a little pink and juicy. And it really satisfies.
主厨:你看这里面的肉的颜色。它有一点粉而且很多汁,吃起来会很有满足感。

Chief Science officer: Our switch from wheat to soy was really based on a couple of things.
首席研发官:我们的原料由麦子换成了大豆是有原因的。

Chief Science officer: We were able to get much better chew with soy, the quality of the protein is better.
首席研发官:大豆使汉堡咀嚼起来口感更好,并且其蛋白质的含量也更高。

Chief Science officer: And we found that with the combination of ingredients, we actually get a remarkably similar to real ground beef.
首席研发官:我们还发现这些原料的组合使得汉堡吃起来口感就像真正的牛肉一样。

Chef: And that’s kind of amazing. And I’m excited because it has less sodium and less cholesterol and less fat.
主厨:这个新的汉堡十分的好。我如此兴奋是因为它比普通的汉堡含有更少的钠,更少的胆固醇以及脂肪。

Chef: So I would choose it over beef for myself. And I’m a big meat lover.
主厨:所以即使作为一个肉类爱好者我也会选择这种汉堡来替代牛肉汉堡。

仅供学习交流参考
欢迎加入本栏目编译组

相关推荐
5/5

原创视频版权为主办方及译直播所有,请勿擅自使用
2
取消回复
已有 1 条评论 新浪微博
  1. 随遇而安欢乐时光

    有意思

    2019年7月2日 19:20来自移动端 回复